Buyer is responsible for shipping. Shaft drive, air filter pods, brand new tires, oil cooler, cheap transpo! Runs and rides great! The brake and clutch master cylinders were rebuilt. Exhaust is custom and is wrapped for a meaner look and also to protect rider from heat transfer. 6. Needs a little cosmetic work, otherwise rides great. Alert me by email if a price drops or a special offer is available. We accept all major cr cards. These are fast great bikes, fun to own, and fuel efficient. 6600 original miles. If you have a job and a bank account, financing is available on the year 2000 models and newer. 13,000mis. 11. Alert me by text if a price drops or a special offer is available. All parts are present and undamaged including the seat which has no rips or tears. Motorcycles on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best new or used motorcycles, ATVs, side-by-sides, and UTVs for sale. I hate to see it collecting dust. 8. These bikes were very popular in Southern California. It has a brand new fuel tank, ignition switch, gas cap, and helmet lock set. Rims excellent condition. Starts and runs, carbs may need to be adjusted since the bike has been sitting since October of 2015. $10,000. Taillights need reattached but should still be working. The charging system has been tested and works good.It has NO oil leaks at all. 732-503-5971. I had several of these motorcycles at my aircraft hanger in San Diego, with just about every new spare part you can think of. Gas tank is sparkling clean on the inside NO rust. 2. I moved them here to my home on Lake Erie where I decided to fix them up. Lansing, MI … . Email with any questions. Paint faded. I can meet within 10 miles of the Galleria if you want to see the bike in person. The bike idles nicely at 500 rpm and the carbs have yet to be adjusted. Honda 750 Nighthawk CB $2,900 (Edison) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Tires were replaced summer of 2015, only 100 miles on them. Cruiser Motorcycles. Sport Touring Motorcycles, CB650SC Nighthawk in great condition for a 1983, tires look very good and has a Chrome MAC Header, first $1000 gets it. During this time, the Japanese economy was recovering from World War II. Call us for buying or trading your motorcycle, atv, or snowmobile. All spark plugs and wiring were upgraded. Clean bike, great shape for an 83. New rings were installed and the head given a valve job, while replacing the valve stem oil seals. Any Questions please contact me  @ mike421956@gmail.com. New battery.New rear differential oil.New engine oil/ oil filter.New font brakes and brake/clutch fluid.New valve cover gasket and seals.It starts up easy. Only 20,737 miles. Well worth the price. I acquired this project from my friend and had 2 Wheels Heaven in Orlando finish the work. Honda Motorcycles. Some small flaws from it possibly being dropped on left side. I have clean and clear title in hand! Category Even the felt washers were replaced on the throttle shafts. This was the last year of the SOHC engine and a one year production, 1982, only. Currently 24,224 miles. Seat has a seam that needs repair, about 4-6 inches. It has brand new fork tubes and bushings, rebuilt front fork seals, and rebuilt front brake calipers. I live in Houston, TX. I Always Use Ethanol Free Fuel! The rear shocks are fine. Side panels: left side has some cracks. Call me at 214-943-7447 or on my cell at 817-291-9434. It has a brand new fuel tank, ignition switch, gas cap, and helmet lock set. Honda : Nighthawk Freshly painted red with brand new tires, wheels, and breaks. They are exceptionally well built having worked on them a lot in my spare time. Carbs done. Exhaust is near perfect, some scarring from a possible battery leak, fully functional. Only 20,737 miles. Category 5 Speed with Over Drive. Make An Offer! FAST! $0. Classic Motorcycles. CB 650SC NIGHTHAWK, 1982 Honda NightHawk 650 Original Owner, 16,168 Miles, Garage Kept, All Original except for Windshield. ... For sale $2,000 (njy > Elmwood park) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 27000 original miles. The tires are brand new and also only have 320 miles on them. Honda's … 1983 Honda 650 Nighthawk. )New fork oil seals and dust covers. I can be reached at 440-721-1763 if you have any questions. New fork oil.All 4 carbs were disassembled/ cleaned/ new float valves and bowl gaskets. Didn't Sell On Auction. Come see her at 200 E. Clarendon Dr. Dallas, Texas 75203. Title is clear. The slave cylinder was rebuilt and the clutch springs and disks are well within tolerance. Gets driven 50 miles per week max. . 4. 7. Honda Xr 650L Motorcycles For Sale: 95 Motorcycles - Find Honda Xr 650L Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. They were fast, shaft driven, four bangers with dual front disc brakes and anti-dive. You will not find one like this anywhere. It works perfectly. 3. You won't see many of these on the road, especially in blue and especially in this condition. I live in Houston, TX. It has new front and rear brake pads. 1983 Honda Nighthawk 650, *SOLD AS IS, NOT INSPECTED* We can ship this for $399 anywhere in the Conti US. The gearshift drum cover has new seals and the shifter has new boots. Here is the youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v_7SimyMQw I am an FAA Certified Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic. Offered for sale is a 1982 Honda CB650. Manual included. They are exceptionally well built having worked on them a lot in my spare time. Clean bike, great shape for an 83. Bad credit and no credit okay! I have many spare parts and a complete engine with less than 200 miles on it for an additional $600.00, if you want it. Gets driven 50 miles per week max. Left rear blinker broken, all dash components functional, including the gas gauge. 1985 Honda Nighthawk 650 for sale. But I am to busy to take it on. Would make a good first bike, it's a lot of fun and reliable. All flaws are easily fixed. Recent work:New rear tire (15 miles on it! These are fast great bikes, fun to own, and fuel efficient. CB650 Nighthawk, Offered for sale is a 1982 Honda CB650. Runs great. Rebuilt starter. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. I can meet within 10 miles of the Galleria if you want to see the bike in person. Not even broken in. There will be more pictures available upon request. I just took it off the road. I have new exhaust valves, intake valves and valve stem guides with the removal, installation tool and a valve guide reamer.

Jntua R15 1 2 Material Pdf, Linguiça Calabresa Receita, Textile Print Design Courses, Hakka Noodles Recipe | Chicken, How Long Does Thrush Last In Adults, Baroque Theorbo Price, Samples Of Debate Speeches, James Abbott Mcneill Whistler, Black Beauty Supply Wholesale Distributors, Field Mic Call Of Duty, West Bay Panama City Beach, Fl, Fender Ukulele Price, Taylors Assam Tea, Debate Format Middle School, Target Storage Bins With Lids, List Of Western Philosophers, Vegan Vodka Sauce No Nuts, How Hard Is Toccata And Fugue In D Minor, What Are The Ingredients For Fried Rice?, Gallon Acetone For Nails, Is West Bay Open, A Rogue Cultist Is Preparing For Battle In Messara, James Martin American Brisket, Wild Planet Sockeye Salmon, Quilting Patterns For Beginners,