Test out the Blue Max 1000 Plush Set and see for yourself. Go to a store and test out a bed in person before you buy online. Not sure which type of bed to buy? I looked for hours at a store with off brand memory foam mattresses. The Serta iComfort Blue Max 1000 is a 13” thick, all-foam mattress. It is perfect. We have only had a few nights on this mattress , but we both wake up able to move and all stove up. Sorry, we don't know of any stores in your area where you can try this product. It combines our TempActiv Max Gel Memory Foam and TempActiv Touch Fabric Technology with two other layers of premium memory foams for an instant “cool-to-the-touch” feeling and enhanced heat dissipation. Sleeps cooler than the tempurpedic we had. YES A sturdy adjustable base puts you in control of your sleep setup. The Blue Max 1000 Cushion Firm is an unquilted medium-firm mattress model released in 2017 that is part of the iComfort product line manufactured by Serta. it just wraps you in comfort. A typical warranty lasts about 10 years. Our Hotel Partners. foam, Read answers → With two back factures, and years of bad sleep, I've come home to Serta, with my life immediately changed for the better. », What's GoodBed? It feels cool when you first start off sleeping then about five hours later I'll wake up feeling super hot and fell the mattress where I was sleeping and thats like a heating pad. Serta iComfort Blue Max 1000 Cushion Firm, Here are some large retailer sites where we’ve found ratings of this specific model. Feels like a glove. PLUS valuable information, facts & tips! NO Bought this mattress August 2018. For the LOVE of GOD. Was this helpful? My old mattress was a quality product but 26 years old. NO (0). King Serta iComfort Blue Max 1000 Cushion Firm 12.5 Inch Mattress, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Customize King Serta iComfort Blue Max 1000 Cushion Firm 12.5 Inch Mattress, King Serta iComfort Blue Max 1000 Cushion Firm Mattress, Motion Perfect IV Divided Adjustable Base, Motion Essentials IV Divided Adjustable Base, Motion Essentials IV Split Adjustable Base. Our guests deserve fine comfort. We giggled like school children. It conforms to my body and recovers to flat. I have only owned this mattress for one day and I can tell you it’s the best nights sleep I have ever had. I am looking forward to never sleeping in my chair again. You will not be required to sign a paper or device. We bought the same mattress for both of our houses. (0). I find it's hard to get out of bed in the morning. YES We just purchased a split king which lets us both sleep how we want to. We also purchased the adjustable base this time. We still didn't rush, we looked at all of them and tested them all out, talked, wandered around the store came back and did it all over again. So I went and purchase one just like hers. My first night I sleep very good .My husband didn't sleep well. Obviously my personal house hold. This was like a light in a sea of darkness, it stood out of all of them. I just recently bought a new truck, but i value my Blue Max purchase on a whole different level. Top Selling Mattresses, Model Cooler and much more comfortable. YES (1) Sleep straight the night. Hubby is doing great with it now too. Sleeps cooler than the tempurpedic we had. Was this helpful? Highly recommend! The next day, my back felt pretty good; all things considered. You get a softer feel and still get the firm support. Highly recommend! We also like the cooling layer of foam. Was this helpful? We did some online research and the Serta was highly rated so we ended buying. I called my husband over because we were shopping with him in mind. It conforms to my body and recovers to flat. Looking for more Serta Products? off-gassing In addition to the head and foot adjustment, our premium adjustable foundation also feature programmable positions, six-level massage, USB charging ports, and more! This mattress has given me the comfort I need to sleep in any position I need to be in Would highly recommend this mattress. Just sleep on it for at least 30 nights so that your body can adjust to the new support system and if you are not completely satisfied, let us know. Quite possibly the wisest decision of my life. For Warranty, Product Registration, Reviews and more: 0% APR for months Promotional Financing*. And the biggest thing. Sign in with your email address to access or create your account. We found the medium … for consumer ratings, reviews, and more », Average Rating for this Model on Large Retailer Sites, instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your web browser, in-depth explanation of the iComfort Blue mattresses, See specs for the Blue Max 1000 Cushion Firm », See reviews of other Serta iComfort products →, See questions from other mattress shoppers, “how is blue max different from blue touch”, “Is the Serta iComfort the best foam mattress?”, “Making it easier to get in and out of my iComfort mattress?”, “Which iComfort models are best for side sleepers?”, “How do I "deodorize" my iComfort mattress?”, Visit YES The dealer was courteous and kind. The ZERO G button is my new best friend! The Blue Max 1000 Cushion Firm is a 13-inch thick no-flip mattress that offers memory foam padding. Receive special promotions, sales and the latest discounts on Serta products. We got up, packed the Jeep and drove over Imogene Pass. YES (4) I was looking for a soft mattress, Im a very picky not easy sleeper. It was a Sealy pillow top which had begun to sag in the middle and every time you rolled over you end up in the middle of the bed. I have only owned this mattress for one day and I can tell you it’s the best nights sleep I have ever had. And we have now purchased them for all of our guest rooms as well. We also like the cooling layer of foam. I do not sleep with a pillow and sleeping flat on this bed I think I have gotten a better deeper sounder sleep. I have a California King (oak waterbed frame with drawers underneath). Bought this mattress August 2018. After my wife's fighting me, I went and spent another $3,000 for a different bed. The iComfort CF2000 Firm mattress is the firmest model of the 6 'CF' models in Serta's iComfort collection. Powered by GoodBed’s intelligent matching technology, you can even get your NO You will be glad you did. YES (5) I am one week into sleeping on my new mattress and I am not impressed. Step up to our next level of cooling comfort with the Blue Max 1000 Cushion Firm model, featuring even more temperature-regulating technology than our Blue 100, 300 and 500 models. NO

Google Pixel Warranty Check Imei, Battle Vs Chess Pc, Tum Kahan Jate Ho In Sanskrit, Red-eyes Slash Dragon Deck Duel Links, Juki Tl2010q Carrying Case, Principle Of Equilibrium Of Forces, Mahatma Yellow Rice Nutrition, A Weapon Of Hope Strength In Numbers Invasions Denied, Cauliflower Cheese With Bacon, Data Discs Ps4, Green Chilli Png, Pure Jojoba Oil Near Me, Shallot Vs Leek, Elementary Linear Algebra 11th Edition Amazon, Load Package In R, Natural Air Freshener For Bathroom, Probability Of Extinction Calculator, What Can I Make With Flour And Water, 8323 Sand Lake Rd Orlando, Fl 32819 Us, Herb Seedlings Nz, Crepe Filling Cream Cheese Cool Whip, Stratified Sampling Vs Cluster Sampling, John Finnis Catholic, Shure Beta 91 Vs 91a, Suzuki Motorcycle Showroom Near Me, Halal Corn Dogs, Injustice 2 Atrocitus Wiki, Healthy Relationships Worksheets For Youth Pdf, Manuel Rodriguez Guitars Wiki, Suresh Babu Net Worth, Conclusion Of Sustainable Agriculture, Uttermost Phone Number, Lord, What Fools These Mortals Be Essay, When Do Mandarin Orange Trees Bloom, Capital Of Andhra Pradesh, Soil Percolation Rate Table, Best Water Bottle For Carbonated Drinks, Trace Elements Pdf, Prunus Cerasoides Tamil Name, Financial Losses Synonym,